No pets will be accepted unless up-to-date vaccination certificates are produced upon arrival for each one of them.
FLEAS & TICKS
- All pets need to be free of fleas & ticks. If fleas or ticks are observed on a guest, then the owner will be contacted and can have the pet treated immediately at the grooming department or the owner will need to come and pick up the pet. This is to ensure the well-being of all our guest pets. If we are unable to reach the owner, the pet will be treated at the owner’s expense.
- All dogs must be vaccinated for BROCATELLA, DAPP, & RABIES. Proof of vaccination is required prior to stay at Critterati.
- The owner is deemed to acknowledge that in addition to the diseases mentioned above, their dog/s may be exposed to other infectious diseases. However, in order for the dog to participate in day-care and boarding, the owner alone assumes the responsibility of such exposure to all other infectious canine diseases.
- Critterati primarily provides Royal Canin and Pedigree for your dogs. We also provide Rice+Milk and Rice+Chicken.
- In case you have special food for your dog, you can bring it in but it won’t have any effect on the charges.
WEIGHT LOST OR GAIN
- Critterati customers understand and acknowledge that their pet may lose or gain weight under our care and that this is almost always a very normal reaction to a change in environment. To monitoring such changes, all dogs are weighed upon arrival and after every two weeks of their stay with us thereafter.
- Dogs chew and chew and chew, especially adolescents! And truthfully, they need something to grind. It’s an appropriate and acquired behavior, and it’s our job and yours to make sure they have the right kind of substances to exercise their gums. Please understand that we may give your dog a raw hide chew.
- If a female pet is due to come into heat during her stay with us, the owner must inform Critterati in writing in advance of her check-in-date. Failure to do so may result in an unwanted pregnancy for which Critterati will not take any responsibility. Depending on how busy the hotel is, Critterati may be unable to board her to prevent unnecessary stress on male boarding dogs.
- We walk the dogs twice a day during their stay at Critterati. Please be aware that many hazards such as traffic, people or other dogs may pose threat during the walks. You, as owners, assume all the risk involved during the walks and will not hold Critterati responsible for any loss or injury. If you would not want us to walk your dog, please let our staff know.
- Dogs staying at Critterati must possess a temperament that allows Critterati staff members to be able to care of them; pets cannot pose a danger to staff members, other owners and other dogs.
- The owner acknowledges that Critterati is not an animal hospital. Critterati however has a veterinary technician available to diagnose minor health related problems, if and when the need arises. Owner will be contacted for further action.
- Owner recognizes that there is a risk of injury or illness in any environment associated with live animals.
- Owner voluntarily accepts these risks and agrees that they themselves shall remain liable and bear all expenses for any damages that their dog may cause to other dogs, persons or property. In case at the time of walk your dog bites any person, you will be liable for all the expense.
- Dog does not suffer from any disability, illness, or other condition which could have an adverse effect on the health of, or could jeopardize the safety of another dog.
- Dog has not been exposed to any transmissible illness in the past 30 days prior to check-in .
- A dog may be isolated and kept apart from other dogs to maintain the health, reasonable care and comfort of all dogs within its care facility, and to adequately provide for the safe keeping of such dogs in which it has custody.
- Prior to Critterati providing any daycare or boarding services, all dogs must pass an initial personality evaluation administered by Critterati or its appointed representative.
For each pet’s safety Critterati provides customized identification collars upon arrival. Therefore, all carriers, leashes, collars and harnesses will be returned to owner upon check-in.
We cannot accept any personal belongings other than a disposable t shirt for separation anxiety.
At Critterati, our pet guests are also on vacation. Visitation during boarding is both confusing and interruptive for the pet, and therefore, is highly discouraged.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK
- Owner acknowledges and is aware that dogs may at times play and as result have conflict and flights. While our staff will at most effort prevents such activity, any damage to dogs is held at owner’s responsibility and Critterati shall not be held liable. The employees of Critterati are not accepted to diagnose or detect illnesses in the pets that are staying at Critterati doggie daycare. In addition, owner acknowledges and is aware that vaccines do not protect against all communicable illnesses that may affect a pet. Owner acknowledges and agrees that they are assuming all risk of illness, disease, harm or otherwise to their pet by allowing their pet to stay at Critterati doggie daycare.
- Paying before and after — All known fees, such as boarding, flea and tick protection, etc., must be paid fully upon arrival. All unknown or unanticipated fees, such as vet bills etc. must be paid in full upon departure. Any over-payments will be refunded in full upon departure or credited to your account for use at a later date, which ever you prefer.
- We need your Credit Card number — We require you to show us a valid credit card when you bring in your pet for boarding, regardless of the actual method of payment you chose. The card number will be recorded in our personal records. Also, if you decide to use our services again in the future, we will always need to refer to our records to confirm that we still have valid information.
- A day of boarding — If your pet is not collected by the end of the boarding period, additional boarding charges will be applicable (50% of the price).
- Any extension to the original booking dates made during a pet’s stay will be charged at the cost of the next available suite. If there is no space for the pet to stay on at Critterati, then it shall be the owner’s responsibility to make alternative arrangements for their pet.
- If veterinary attention is required, the owner shall be liable for all expenses including the transport cost to the clinic. In the event of Serious illness and i cannot be contacted, the veterinary surgeons decision will be final.
WHEN THE UNTHINKABLE HAPPENS
Critterati reserves the right to remove your pet from our care under the following conditions:
If your pet is not collected by the end of the boarding period for which you have paid and Critterati have received no message from you or is experiencing difficulty communicating reliably with you or cannot for whatever reason, we shall collect payment for continued boarding either directly from you or from your credit card. After 3 days of continuously facing such difficulties, Critterati will consider the dog abandoned and may place the dog at an appropriate home.
I, (Your Name) grant Critterati Hospitality and its staff full power of decisions that concern to the care and well-being of our dog/s. If any medical emergency arises, it is agreed that Critterati or its selected agents can and will make needed decisions concerning medical treatment and choice of care giver. My signature below authorizes the use of my credit card for said purpose.