- Paying before and after – All known fees, such as boarding, flea and tick protection, etc. must be paid in full upon arrival. All unknown or unanticipated fees, such as vet bills or extended stays must be paid in full prior to departure. Any over-payments will be refunded in full upon departure or credited to your account for use at a later date, which ever you prefer.
- We shall need your Credit Card number – We require you to show us a valid credit card when you bring in your pet for boarding, regardless of the actual method of payment you chose. The card number will be recorded in our personal records and if you decide to use our services again in the future, we will always need to refer to our records to confirm that we still have valid information.
- If your pet is not collected by the end of the boarding period; additional boarding charges will be applicable as per the rates and rooms available.
- Payments other than the Pre-Auth – Advance Deposit are not refundable in the event Pet Owners decide to cancel the boarding or reduce their pet’s boarding period. As an example if the agreement is to board a pet for 7 days and the owner decides to collect the pet after 2 days, Pet Hotel will not make any refund to the Pet Owner.
PRE-AUTH or ADVANCE PAYMENT:
- In Addition of the Boarding Amount, You will have to deposit an amount between minimum of Rs.2, 000/- to Rs.10, 000/- depending upon the number of days you book for boarding. However this amount is Refundable when the Check-out is done.
VACCINATION STATUS & HEALTH:
- All pets must have upto date vaccinations in proof. Pet Owners shall produce their pet’s current or most recent Vaccination Certificate. That shall not be more than 12 months old from the date of boarding.
- Owners must apply a tick & flea treatment before checking in their pet, to ensure that the pet is free of external parasites. Otherwise we will apply this treatment and charge the cost to owners.
- CRITTERATI reserves the right to cancel any booking if the Pet owner fails to produce the pet’s most recent Vaccination Certificate.
- To request a booking please complete the Registration Form along with other relevant details provided by Critterati staff.
- Your booking is only confirmed once the mandatory trails along with registration form and all relevant details have been received.
- Full payment In advance needs to be paid before check-in time. Failure to do so Critterati reserves the rights to cancel your booking without notice.
- Any extension to the original booking dates made during my pet’s stay will be charged at the cost of the next available suite. If there is no space for my pet to stay at Critterati, then it is my responsibility to make alternative arrangements for my pet.
- Prices are different in Peak Season and different in Non- Peak Season.
- If you require accommodation during Peak Season, it is advisable to book early.
- Prices are all inclusive.
- The Critterati Pet Hotel provides 24 hour care to your pets; however the standard operating hours are between 09:30am to 9.30pm Tuesday to Sunday.
STANDARD CHECK-IN & CHECKOUT:
- We operate 6 days a week, to provide the best care for your pets and convenience and customer service for you.
- Standard daycare day is 9:30am – 09:30pm & Standard Boarding Stay is 2:00pm – 12:00pm the following day.
- Please note that although we operate from 9:30am to 09:30pm, similar to human hotels! Some fees may apply for checking in early or checking out late from our standard timings.
- Early Check-in in Daycare: – Rs 199/- for Half an Hour basis till 9:30am.
Late Check-out in Daycare: – Rs 199/- for Half an Hour basis till 10pm.
- Kindly note after 10pm, overnight charges are applicable (price varies based on type of daycare day u have taken – hourly basis, 8 hours, extended stay, package or membership).
Early Check-in in Boarding: – Daycare Policies Charges applies till 2pm.
Late Check-out in Boarding: – Daycare Policies Charges applies till 10pm.
- Critterati will not refund my amount (apart from advance amount) if I pick my pet before the scheduled date.
- For example if you book your pet to stay for 7 days and decide to collect your pet after 2 days, only the advance Deposit will be refunded.
- In the event you decide to cancel your pet’s boarding period, all payments are non-refundable.
- For Annual Members & Package Members – The booking fee is adjustable with the expiry of 30 days if cancellations are made 10 days prior arrival check-in date during Peak Season and 6 days prior in non-peak season.
- The Hygiene of your pet is important to us, Critterati will do the complete check before boarding your pet and hence Bathing is Compulsory at owner Expense. Critterati will not accept Dirty pet into boarding and reserves rights to cancel the boarding without any notice with non-refundable of booking amount.
- If the Early check-in is done, however we will update you regarding the check-up once we have staff on board as per their shift timing and if we find your pet dirty or ill, we will treat your pet without notice at owner’s expense.
TRANSPORTATION (PICK N DROP FACILITY):
- The pick-up facility is subject to and strictly conditional on the Pet Owner’s acceptance.
- Payment of all charges to be paid in advance to Critterati.
- That Critterati Pet Hotel shall not in any way whatsoever be liable for any loss to the Pet Owner for any injury or death of the pet if there is any accident during the course of transporting the pet from the pickup point designated by the Pet Owner to Pet Hotel or in the course of carrying out and performing the pick-up facility.
- Pet Owner acknowledges that insurance cover can be affected for the pet for the pick-up facility and that Pet Owner agrees to bear all risk for loss or death of the pet for the pick-up facility.
- In this Agreement:
- Pet Owner means the pet’s owner whose name and signature appears at the bottom of this agreement;
- Pet Hotel means Critterati – Pet Hotel, Gurgaon who is providing boarding for the pet at the Pet Owner’s request
- Pet means the canine brought by Pet Owner to Pet Hotel for boarding.
For the avoidance of doubt, in this Agreement, the singular shall include the plural.
I, ………………… owner of my pet……………grant Critterati Pet Hotel and its staff full power of decisions that concern to the care and well-being of our dog/s. If any medical emergency arises, it is agreed that Critterati or its selected agents can and will make needed decisions concerning medical treatment and choice of care giver. My signature below authorizes the use of my credit card for said purpose.