FLEAS & TICKS:
- All pets need to be free of fleas & ticks. If fleas or ticks are observed on a guest, then the owner will be contacted and the pet will be removed and treated immediately at the grooming department or the owner will need to come and pick up the pet. This is to ensure the well-being of all our guest pets. If we are unable to reach the owner, the pet will be treated at the owner’s expense.
- All pets must be vaccinated for DHPPI, CORONA, and RABIES & KENNEL COUGH. Proof of vaccination is required prior to stay at Critterati.
- The owner is deemed to acknowledge that in addition to the diseases mentioned above, their dog/s may be exposed to other infection. As the dog/cat to participate in day-care, boarding, & other activities and for that the owner alone assumes the responsibility of any such exposure to all other infectious canine diseases.
- Critterati primarily provides Dry Food for your pets. We also provide Rice+Milk and Rice+Chicken.
- In case you have special food for your dog, you can bring it in but it won’t have any effect on the charges. The food has to be sealed pack.
- Customised Meals are available on chargeable basis.
- We Serve 3 meals to Small & Medium Breeds and 2 meals to Large & X-large Breeds.
- Any extra meal if any would be chargeable.
WEIGHT LOST OR GAIN:
- Critterati customers understand and acknowledge that their pet may lose or gain weight under our care and that this is almost always a very normal reaction to a change in environment. For monitoring such changes, all pets are weighed upon arrival and after every two weeks of their stay with us thereafter.
- Pets chew and chew and chew, especially adolescents! And truthfully, they need something to grind. It’s an appropriate and acquired behaviour, and it’s our job and yours to make sure they have the right kind of substances to exercise their gums. Please understand that we may give your dog a raw hide chew.
- If a female pet is due to come into heat during her stay with us, the owner must inform Critterati in writing in advance of her check-in-date. Failure to do so may result in an unwanted pregnancy for which Critterati will not take any responsibility. Depending on how busy the hotel is, Critterati may be unable to board her to prevent unnecessary stress on male boarding pets.
- If the female pet come into heat while staying at Critterati and the Owner fails or is unable to take her pet back from Critterati due to unavoidable reason. Critterati will only keep Female pet on board upon looking at the number of male pets on board, and in any such case special Care Charges will be applicable without any notice.
- We walk the pets after every 2 -3 Hours gap a day during their stay at Critterati. Please be aware that many hazards such as traffic of dogs, people or other pets may pose threat during the walks. You, as owners, assume all the risk involved during the walks and will not hold Critterati responsible for any loss or injury of your pet. If you would not want us to walk your dog, please let our staff know.
- Pets staying at Critterati must possess a temperament that allows Critterati staff members to be able to care for them; pets cannot pose a danger/threat to other dogs, staff members, other owners and volunteers.
- The owner acknowledges that Critterati is not an animal hospital. Critterati however has a veterinary technician available to diagnose minor health related problems, if and when the need arises.
- Owner recognizes that there is a risk of injury, illness or Death in any environment associated with live animals. And critterati, its owners and their staff will not be liable for any injury, illness or death of your buddy.
- Owner voluntarily accepts these risks and agrees that they themselves shall remain liable and bear all expenses for any damages that their dog may cause to other pets, persons or property. In case at the time of walk your dog bites any person, you will be liable for all the expense.
- Owner understands and acknowledges that Critterati has agreed to render services as described herein based upon owner’s representations that:
- Dog has not at any time in the past harmed or shown aggressive or threatening behaviour towards any other person or any other animal.
- Dog does not suffer from any disability, illness, or other condition which could have an adverse effect on the health of, or could jeopardize the safety of another dog.
- Dog has not been exposed to any transmissible illness/diseases in the past 30 days prior to check-in.
- A dog may be isolated and kept apart from other pets to maintain the health. Keeping in mind the health and safety of all other pets within its care facility, and to provide safe keeping of pets in our custody. However the pet in isolation would be comfortable and special care would be taken and charges would be applicable.
- Prior to Critterati providing any Day-care or boarding services, all pets must pass an initial personality evaluation administered by Critterati or its appointed representative.
- For each pet’s safety Critterati provides customized identification collars upon arrival. Therefore, all carriers, leashes, collars and harnesses will be returned to owner upon check-in.
- We cannot accept any personal belongings like leash, collars & Etc.
- At Critterati, our pet guests are also on vacation. Visitation during boarding is both confusing and interruptive for the pet, and therefore, is highly discouraged.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK:
- Owner acknowledges and is aware that pets may at times play and as result have conflicts and fights. While our staff will at most effort prevents such activity, any damage to pets is held at owner’s responsibility and Critterati shall not be held liable. The employees of Critterati are not accepted to diagnose or detect illnesses in the pets that are staying at Critterati Pet Hotel. In addition, owner acknowledges and is aware that vaccines do not protect against all communicable illnesses that may affect a pet. Owner acknowledges and agrees that they are assuming all risk of illness, disease, harm, demise or otherwise to their pet by allowing their pet to stay at Critterati Pet Hotel.
WHEN THE UNTHINKABLE HAPPENS:
- Critterati reserves the right to remove your pet from our care under the following conditions:
- If your pet is not collected by the end of the boarding period for which you have paid and Critterati have received no message from you or is experiencing difficulty communicating reliably with you or cannot for whatever reason, we shall collect payment for continued boarding either directly from you or from your credit card. After 3 days of continuously facing such difficulties, Critterati will consider the dog abandoned and may place the dog at an appropriate home.
Please Note: A trail Stay may be required for your pet’s prior acceptance. The Critterati reserves the right to refuse admittance to any pet guest for any reason, at any time, who lacks proof of vaccinations, displays signs of untreated or potentially contagious conditions, demonstrates, aggressive behaviour, or who fails our standard health and temperament policies.
CLIENT HOUSE-RULE AGREEMENT:
I, ……………………………..owner of my pet………………………….grant Critterati Pet Hotel and its staff full power of decisions that concern to the care and well-being of my pet. If any medical emergency arises, it is agreed that Critterati or its selected agents can and will make needed decisions concerning medical treatment and choice of care given. My signature below authorizes the use of my credit card for said purpose.